The UIS Saudi Arabia (United Industrial Inspection Services Co. Ltd.) is a leading provider of inspection, testing, Consulting and Certification. We deliver comprehensive range of reliable service via our technical expertise to achieve and ensure sustained development of safety and quality of product and process, as well as we provide a total quality assurance to support our customers’ in each of the areas of their operations and to help them better manage their assets and products. We hold accreditations, recognitions, and partnerships, and our knowledge and expertise leading to help and support our customers in their products and processes.
We take a targeted approach, working in partnership with our clients` right from phase one and seeing projects through to on-time completion. With our years of experience, we develop strategies, link modes of our services and optimize logistics and processes. We analyze each situation individually and develop the appropriate approach to take, one that is forward-looking and sustainable. Our teams draw on their intercultural competence to develop tailor-made solutions systematically.
UIS Services offers technically sophisticated and customized technical solutions, by offering competencies in Inspection, Testing, Consulting and Certification are being continuously improved to be best-in-class. We help to ensure the future success of business centers and make an important contribution to environmental protection, thereby shaping the world of tomorrow.
We aim to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in Saudi Arabia. We must be most competitive and to consistently deliver unequalled service to our customers all.
We seek to be characterized by our passion, integrity, entrepreneurialism and innovative spirit, as we continually strive to fulfill our vision. These values guide us in all that we do and are the bedrock upon which our organization is built.
UIS Services is a leading provider of technical services in Saudi Arabia. have been developing safe and sustainable solutions for the challenges arising from the interaction between man, the environment and technology.
As an independent, neutral and professional organization, we are committed to working towards a future that can fulfill the needs of both mankind and the environment in the long term. In the ever-changing markets in which we operate, our focus is on serving customers, achieving success and constantly enhancing our appeal to customers, partners and staff.
We understand the aspects of quality management that are key to increased productivity – customer satisfaction, but also increased effectiveness, maximum output and quality control. At UIS, our network of quality management specialists provide training for continuous improvement, auditing and certification services to ensure that your quality management system is effective and in accordance with global best practices. Our services dedicated to quality management, cover processes, products and services.
Management communicates philosophy to all internal and external parties associated with our business, and each UIS organization must provide positive evidence of conformance to the system.
The QHSE Management System model comprises eight interrelated components:
- commitment and leadership and accountability
- policies and objectives
- organization and resources
- contractor and supplier management
- risk management
- business processes
- performance monitoring and improvement
- audits and reviews.
- on day-to-day standards and procedures (controls)
- on the management system (correction)
- through modifications to the management system (improvement).
The long-term business success of UIS depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, our stockholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
UIS requires the active commitment to, and accountability for, QHSE from all internal and external parties. Line management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE policies and standards. We are committed to
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and QHSE accidents;
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction;
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption;
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
- Apply our technical skills to all QHSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products;
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding QHSE performance;
- Improve our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE programs and initiatives.